Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ive lost the will
God forgive me..give me the strength

I'm not doing too well

It feels like it'll never end


From practically hitting the ground running to walking to crawling n now to dragging myself to the finish line :(


Anyways everything around me has been so depressing lately..i feel heavier than ever


Maybe if i close my eyes tight and wish really hard, i might open my eyes to a drum-kit :(


Oh how i miss the freedom of having sticks in my hands, tunes in my head and beating away all my worries n troubles..n yea anger


"The drumset, my sanctuary" so i used to say..id be lucky now to get even 10 mins to play on my own . I guess theres always the good in it, ive gotten to explore more instruments




Isn't it gorgeous..



A close of mine had just gotten mugged by two men with a parang..got injured in the process..definitely glad he is ok.. =) welcome to the rob thomas gang (inside joke)


And to dear kuk..i feel i wasnt much help.. i didnt feel like i gave good advice nor did i cheer u up n got ur mind off it..cudnt reli entertain ya n make u laugh ..but im glad ur taking it strongly n moving on..remember i got ur back ya babe ..buddie!


Oh! n to man utd fans..AhahA! u LOST =P



I MISS U.. Im sorry for being busy .Love you so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home