Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life and Love with the world's worst dog


Seriously heart aching movie..especially for dog owners. I knew what i was getting myself into with the fact glory having passed away recently. Couldnt hold back my tears cause it reminded me so much of glory...had her for 6 7 years..i really fail at trying tu cover macho infront of my friends haha





Probably not one of the best pics of her nor the cutest..she was a mongrel n im not exaggerating when i say she really did have a very unique character. A no nonsense dog..fierce n vicious to starngers but a total manja pot to us. That made her such a good watch dog,a good dog overall..possesive,tough n lethal...she is 3 times smaller than a german shepherd but that never stopped her from actually taking one down,owh how funny it was tu see the german shepherd scram back home haha





Never really figured out what breed she was..my guess was a german shepherd mixed ...um those hot dog dogs? lol





If she had gone because of old age it would have been fine with me..but with the way she went,its tragic..gets me emotional everytime i think of it. Glory definitely didnt not deserve to go through such pain..she didnt want to give up,refused to close her eyes..to lay her head down,stayed so strong

I love her more then than i ever did..watching the life finally leave her body made me break into tears...i love that dog


miss u much glory ..enjoy heaven =)






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home