Saturday, March 28, 2009

The potential of a day doesnt make up for actually has been done..


MY procrastination has become a harmful habit. Its obvious my short span of attention will only lead to my downfall.."time to buck up niven" i tell myself like a million times with no results. This isnt highschool no more,alot of money has been spent with very good results expected back

I pressure myself because the fear of disappointment haunts me.I rather not even imagine the face of disappointment on my family..Ghauvi..n worst off myself. Theres anxiousness strongly going about in me but the lack of discipline doesnt really make much of it..So what if i feel scared n nervous n motivated but am not able to sit myself n be serious with what im studying..

Time is running out..someone please put a gun to my head and sit me at my desk!!
Am even considering a peer tutor..Im desperate

1 Comments:

Blogger junn said...

let's do this together!*hugs
(=

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home